Sunday, March 22, 2009

BufBloPoFo 09 Day 9

BufBloPoFo 09 Topic for Day 9: Today’s assignment was to talk about the BufBloPoFo participant below you on the list over there on the sidebar. Today, if the blogger above you on that list was kind enough to ask you a question, answer it! If not, either find a question that was asked of someone else and answer that or, you know, write a post about, um... soup. Look, these topics can’t all be winners, people.

DEAR LORD THE CHILD IS CRYING AND I AM STILL NOT CAUGHT UP!!!

My question was: Now you've been a mom for a whole three weeks now, how are you adjusting to motherhood and is it everything you had expected?

It is everything I expected and more. It is scary, frustrating, wonderful, miraculous, and I am looking forward to so many things I had taken for granted. Halloween, Christmas and Family vacations are things I am really looking forward to more than ever. This year Vincent will be 9 months old for Christmas and he will be picking out a Christmas Tree, hanging Star Wars ornaments with Daddy, Disney ornaments with Mommy and opening gifts. Soon he will be excited about going to bed because Santa will be bringing him toys. It sounds so cheesy but I feel like I am reliving my childhood through him. My bucket list got a lot longer since he arrived and I plan on trying to get through every last one of them. Disney during Star Wars weekends is right up there on top of the list. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home