Sunday, March 22, 2009

BufBloPoFo 09 Day 8

BufBloPoFo 09 Topic for Day 8: Take a look to the right over there and you’ll see a list of the “BufBloPoFo 09 Participants”. It’s pretty, isn’t it?!? Look at them all! Okay, now find whichever blog is below yours and talk about that dude. If you know them, tell us how you met. If you don’t know them, talk about something you read on their site. Whichever it is, end your post by asking that person a question. (That last part maaaaaaay be important later on...)

Bryan Mahoney. Unfortunately I do not know him, BUT I can safely say he and Michael Jordan really don't look TOO much alike. I love the beard post and if I may, I enjoy the fireman/cop one (very Reno 911) and you are like my husband in the sense that you are blessed to look great with and without a beard!! He loves Ted's Hot Dogs, Duff's and Anchor Bar and Beef on Weck. Him and I would get along JUST fine. My question for Bryan would be, I am assuming you are from out of town based on your post of foods you miss from Buffalo is that correct? What else do you miss and is there anything that would potentially bring you back into Western New York??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home