Sunday, March 15, 2009

BufBloPoFo Day 2

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 2: If you had the power to put together the most perfect, end-of-the-universe, nothing-better-was-ever-made repast, using whatever ingredients you want, and with whomever you’d like as your co-diners, what would you want? Tell me about one little bit, or all fourteen courses. Tell me about venue, about background music, about which box of wine goes best with which flavor of ramen noodles.


Todd, Vincent and I sitting down to the following meal is making me hungry...

Appetizer - Endless Raw Clams

Salad - Wakame Salad by the gallon

Soup - Italian Wedding

Entree - Alaskan King Crab Legs hold the drawn butter

Dessert - Anything chocolate is fine with me

Venue - The patio outside Cinderella's Castle. Shut up.

Background Music - Do I have to say it? The Cinderella Castle Theme would work just fine.

A hearty Shiraz would pair nicely with Beef Ramen. Hmmmm.

I must admit, this posting everyday crap is harder than I thought it would be with a fresh out of the oven child. Wooo. Trying to keep up... I think I can, I think I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home