Saturday, March 14, 2009

BufBloPoFo 2009 Day One

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 1: For your first day of Blufporbfofoing, tell me the three biggest things going on in your life right now. If you have fewer than three things going on in your life right now, then your assignment is to come over to my house and pack. (Ahem *slacker* cough...)

I. Disability - I am officially considered DISABLED by New York State. That has NEVER happened to me! I have never had any broken bones or accidents that threw me out of work for an extended period of time. I kind of like it. I don't like the pay cut, but you know... take what you can get I suppose.

II. Theatre - This may be the longest I have gone without doing a show. Because we were trying to have a child, I only auditioned for Sunday in the Park with George, which I was cast in as Frieda. VERY exciting. Lou, as usual, was my husband and the cast was amazing. However, I have been without a show since May of last year. I had to drop out of Sunday in the Park with George because...

III. Vincent - Todd and I had a baby!!! A damn cute one too. Vincent Todd Benzin was born on March 1, 2009 at 11:49 am. He weighed 7lbs 5 oz and measured 20 inches long. He is adorable, amazing and we just can't get enough of him. Because of our little miracle, my posts shall be short and sweet but I will attempt to follow the rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home