Friday, February 20, 2009

Induction is up in the air until Thursday**!

**Turns out our Doctor had minor surgery on Friday and will not be back in the office until Wednesday, so we won't know anything until Thursday. Check back then!!
Let me start off by saying Baby Benzin is a CHUBBY baby. Not because of its weight, just the amount of fat on this kid is unreal and adorable. The cheeks and tummy in particular stood out to me as being so squeezable. As of right now, the baby is weighing in at approximately 7lbs 13oz give or take 6oz. Either way, it is over 7 lbs but not over 8 which is where I needed to be to be induced. I will chat with my Dr. on Monday and see what they think. Here are some pictures from our last sonogram.

Profile:

Foot:

Looking at the camera:
Another Glamour Shot:
Look at those cheeks:


This is an awful picture. It reminds me of Donald from Fat Albert or Bat Boy:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a chubby-cheeked little sweetheart! I want to say "Baby Boy Benzin", because that was my first instinct, but we won't know that for sure until his (her) birthday. My two most recent dreams of the baby are about a baby boy. Woo hoo!!

Love, Mom

Friday, February 20, 2009 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger M. said...

HE'S GORGEOUS, MICHELE!!! Wow, what great pictures :) I'm so excited for you -- possible induction?! Shut the hell up! I'll be checking back and keeping my fingers crossed that you keep feeling great and that Baby Benzin continues gaining weight like a little champ :)

Friday, February 20, 2009 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home