Thursday, March 19, 2009

BufBloPoFo Day 6

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 6: Tell me about your first home away from home. Tell me about the first apartment you had that wasn’t under your parents’ roof. A dorm? A loft? A cardboard box? Give us a tour.

My first home away from home was a dorm at Niagara University in O'Shea Hall. The rooms were TEENY (about the size of an average bedroom) but 2 people lived in each room. We (I cannot remember her name only that she lived in Mexico, New York) lived on the 7th floor and each had a desk, bed, and closet and that was pretty much it. Bathrooms were down the hall and used by everyone on the floor. Pretty funky and gross. Knowing that I am still paying for that dorm room in my student loans, it was SO not worth it. I only stayed a year and then commuted for the rest of my time there.

If you will excuse me, I need to sleep. Ha. Sleep? What is this word sleep?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home