Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BufBloPoFo 09 Day Four

Mike, for tomorrow, I think everyone should use their blogs to brag about something. And it can't be your kids or significant other because Katie said she doesn't want to read about that crap.

The first time I went to Disney World I was 1 year old. When I turned 5 I started going once a year until I turned 15. After that the trips were sporadic but I was going whenever I could afford it which wasn't too often. Since my first trip at the age of 1, I can make a safe estimation that I have been to Disney at least 20 times in my 32 years. That is awesome. Sad to some I am sure but I could go another 20 times and never get bored with it.

Sorry Katie but I have to mention that I really hope Vincent loves it as much as I did and do. If Mickey Mouse reaches out to him and he cries, my heart may break a little. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home