Thursday, June 22, 2006

When you have nothing better to do...

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and you can type anything and translate it to your chosen language. Now as to WHY Todd and I were doing this in the first place, well we are idiots. But REALLY I was trying to translate some things that I saw on an Italian website (www.fiat.it). So we started with something simple:

How are you doing today? = Come state facendo oggi?

NOW if you translate the Italian BACK to English:

Come state facendo oggi? = How been making today?

See? Funny. The idiot in both of us made it impossible NOT to type in dirty things. Then it got REALLY funny.

Are your balls itchy? = Sono le vostre sfere itchy? = They are your spheres itchy?

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me. = Siedasi sulla mia faccia e dicami che lo amiate. = One is based on my face and says to me that you love it.

My personal favorite...

Your nipples are hard. = I vostri ugelli sono duri. = Your nozzles are hard.

Nozzles and spheres. Just classic.

2 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

I actually did LOL...i rarely do that even though i write it so often...nice work kids!!! freakin hilarious!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Garvey said...

HA!

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home