Friday, May 19, 2006

Mommy 101

Dear Mother Nature,

If you decide that one day I should be blessed with little ones, please remind me of a few things:

#1: It probably isn't a good idea to let them drive on my lap before the age of 1.



#2: Please give me a gentle kick if I should not tighten their safety straps on their car seat.


#3: Since I am pretty sure I won't have a body guard to save my ass, when it comes down to my child vs. my drink? My drink should fall down and go boom. Not my baby.



Thanks so much,

Michele

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Garvey said...

Wait. Babies can't drive?

Give me 8 weeks and I'll more than likely have a few more things to go in your "don't" category of parenting.

Don't keep Baby Garvey in the light socket.
Don't automatically assume Baby Garvey can dress, feed, or escape a burning building without assistance.
Don't laugh at Baby Garvey if he/she can't play Mario Kart worth a damn.

etc.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home