Friday, May 05, 2006

We are leaving next month, right after my birthday, and I CANNOT WAIT! I have been to Disney too many times to count, and it never gets boring for me. They always add new rides, restaurants, and shops and I am so excited to go on Everest, and Soarin'.

Here is the newest little Disney item that I HAVE to have... PAL MICKEY!! He looks like a normal plush toy BUT he is actually a TOUR GUIDE! He reminds you about parades and show times, tells you stories and trivia, recommends attractions, plays games and tells you where to locate Disney characters. I guess it gets as technical as you walking down Main Street USA and he will say, "See the names written on those second-story windows? Those folks helped Walt Disney build this Magic Kingdom!" OR he might say "Say, 'Fantasmic!' will be starting in about an hour, if ya wanna see it, now's a good time to go grab a seat!" Then when you go home he tells Disney jokes, trivia questions, sing-alongs and games.
The downfall? Pal Mickey sells for $65 plus tax. However, I don't care one bit. He is the first thing I am buying when I get there. I am such a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home