Thursday, May 25, 2006

The DaVinci Code

I am so confused.

I get an email from www.rottentomatoes.com which is a film review web site. They have multiple film reviews and based on the average of those reviews, a grade. For example, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 got an 84% and 85% respectively. The X-Men movies got 87%, and 80%. Superman got a 94%. Superman IV got 5%. Needless to say, I tend to agree with almost all their ratings. Except...The DaVinci Code got 23%!!

Now I went to see The DaVinci Code last night with my friend Marc. I read the book, Marc did not. Because of the BEYOND FLOP grade it got from rotten tomatoes, I expected it to suck. I LOVED this movie!! I thought it kept you on the edge of your seat and it followed the book (with a couple of exceptions). I asked Marc what he thought, having NOT read it and he loved it too.

The end was a little corny, but the movie as a whole is SOOOO much better than a 23%!

There is my 2 cents.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Loved it too, Goober!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home