Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My 4...

I wanted to play...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Installment Loan Team Leader
2. Chuck-E-Cheese Manager
3. Waitress
4. Insurance Assistant

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Kill Bill Vol. 1
2. Kill Bill Vol. 2
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Young Frankenstein

Four places I have lived:
1. Town of Tonawanda
2. Grand Island
3. Kenmore
4. Rochester

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Sex and the City
4. Six Feet Under

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Oxnard, CA
3. Houston
4. Disney World

Four websites I visit daily:
1. You Tube
2. Mike Garvey's blog first, then links to other blogs
3. DisneyWorld.com
4. Buffalo News

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Grama Caputi
2. Steamed Dumplings
3. Mighty Taco Chicken Fajita (no cheese/hot/sour cream)
4. Vegetarian Chili recipe from Emeril Lagasse

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. San Fele, Italy to meet my relatives
2. Paris
3. Disney World
4. Scuba Diving in the Caribbean

Four friends who I've tagged that I think will respond:
I am blog retarded. What does this mean?? Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home