Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear Buffalo Burglars...

Pick up a pen and fill out a job application. Although this would cause you to live a somewhat respectable life, you will be able to afford your own toys!! Just think, you won't have to break into other peoples cars parked right in front of their house and take things that we, the working folk, worked very hard to EARN. Now, in the case of you vs. me, you broke my window with a bowling ball sized rock and did not get a thing. Sorry I couldn't help you out with making a quick couple hundred which would buy you more crack or whatever it is you crazy kids are doing these days. But again just go to McDonald's, Burger King or Walmart and fill out an application and join the work force! Good luck to you, and thanks for the unnecessary aggravation.

Oh and I took your Pet Rock that you left behind for memories. It misses you. Asshole.


1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

My car was broken into this week too! But I didn't get a cool rock.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home