Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Awww shucks...


Thank you, MEG!!! My college buddy Meg, the author behind "Lawyers Do Not Eat Their Young" is caring, wonderful and I adore her. Meg and I have known each other for at least 10 years??? WOW! She is an exceptional human being with a heart of gold, and she is carrying some super sweet twins. I love that we have reconnected and that she is my yoga buddy. Hugs and kisses to her.
The award is accompanied by a meme, which must be answered in one word responses. Here goes
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Where is your significant other? Rehearsal
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Spunky
5. Your father? Absent
6. Your favorite thing? Cuddles
7. Your dream last night? Forgettable
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Dark
10. Your hobby? Knitting
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Coward
15. One of your wish list items? Health
16. Where you grew up? Grand Island (I know, I cheated)
17. The last thing you did? Grey's
18. What are you wearing? Sweats
19. Your T.V.? Off
20. Your Pets? Sleeping
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? Relaxed
23. Missing someone? Todd
24. Your car? Scion
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Gap
27. Your Summer? Amazing
28. Love someone? Yep
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Recently
31. When was the last time you cried? Unknown
And now...the I heart your blog goes to:
WHOEVER wants to respond. I hate assigning homework. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home