Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are you serious??

So I see an article on Yahoo that Eva Longoria gained 7 whole pounds this summer!! OH NOOO! She went from weighing 90 to 97! That must really suck. Somehow she gained 7 pounds and is still able to get her ass in a size 0. The title of the article I read was 'The "Desperate Housewife" defends her "rounder" figure, shows off curves in photos.' So I figured I would look at the picture and expected to see a ROUNDER Eva Longoria. Yeah. Ok.

THIS IS ROUNDER?? This is 7 pounds gained?? People thought she was pregnant from looking at these photos?? I quote my best friend Lou when I say, WTF??

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

I echo said "WTF." I'm going to go eat a cookie now :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. WTF?! Hard to believe her manager/agent would let her publish a 7 pound heavier picture. I would love to gain 7 pounds and look like she does! Bitch.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 7:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home