Sunday, January 11, 2009

32 weeks and 4 days!

We are at the 8 month mark! Unfortunately women are pregnant for 10 months so I have another 2 months before our "due date" of March 5, 2009. I am pretty sure this will be a February baby so I am thinking another 40 days of pregnancy is in the works. I can already tell I will really miss being pregnant. Yes, yes there are a handful of annoyances that come along with it that I will NOT miss at all, but all in all I will miss it.

There WERE 7 of us who WERE pregnant (Baby F., Baby G., Baby U., Baby C., Baby C., Baby K. and US) and one of us have welcomed a new baby. Congrats to Paschal and Kristen for Little Gabriel who was born on Sunday January 11th, 2009 at 12:45am!! I am NEXT! Then Meg, Kimmy, Michele U., Kristy and Mo will round out the bunch. If I had the money to start it up I am pretty sure I could make a living running a Theatre Day Care.

Ok, here's what is happening with Baby Benzin this week:

By now, baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space. Mommy is gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to the baby. In fact, Baby Benzin will gain a third to half of the birth weight during the next 7 weeks as baby fattens up for survival outside the womb. Baby Benzin now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). That gorgeous skin is becoming soft and smooth as baby plumps up in preparation for birth.


DON'T FORGET TO PUT IN YOUR GUESS FOR BABY BENZIN!! THE QUIZ WILL BE CLOSED AS OF FEBRUARY 1ST!!!
LINK IS TO THE RIGHT ----------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home