Monday, July 23, 2007

"He'll make me happy each time I see him. He'll be the reason my heart can sing. He'll stand beside me, and I'll have everything."

Well, on July 20th, 2007, Todd and I tied the knot. It was quite possibly the happiest day of my life and the most fun. After all of the work Todd and I put into this wedding, it is so wonderful to hear how much fun people had. The ceremony was amazing, the pictures were unique and beautiful (can't wait to see them), and the reception was AMAZING!!! I hear there is a video forthcoming, so I will try to post it for your viewing pleasure, but I am pretty sure the few people that visit this site were all at the church that day. Here are some pictures my Mother took. Enjoy.

This is my Mother with 2 random bikers she met outside. The guy on the left is a Rabbi.

Matron of Honor and one of my bestest friends Kristy with her hubby Chris and my Brother in Law Mark.

Matron of Honor and my bestest friend Nicole with Peter and Alex.

Bridegays and my bestest friends Lou and Marc with my sister and bridesmaid Amanda.

My Mother and Father in Law, Rick and Claudia.

My Grandparents Vince and Mamie.

Our first dance.

Todd was up to my belly button...with a gas mask on. It was pretty damn funny.

Todd's sister Amanda caught the bouquet.

Lou is dominating the floor to catch that garter, and he did.

Lou blindfolded himself with Amanda's dress sash, and Peter and Don stepped in. Hilarity ensued.

My Mother and I.

Mom, Todd and I.

My dogs.... they were barking.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

hey you!

What's the address of the website where we can see the pictures?

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Brooklyn Muse said...

COngrats and I wish you a lifetime of happiness mishy. you look beautiful

Friday, August 03, 2007 6:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home