Saturday, May 03, 2008

Dear Iron Man, I love you.

Todd and I saw Iron Man last night and let me just say this... BEST MOVIE EVER!!! Robert Downey, Jr. is amazing in it, and Stan Lee's cameo is priceless. Here is the preview:




For those of you going to see it, STAY FOR A CLIP at the end of the credits. All of you Marvel geeks, like my husband, will be as giddy as a school girl/boy. I had to ask what the hell that meant, but from what Todd tells me, it sounds pretty damn cool.

Previews included The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton and Liv Tyler, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Harrison Ford, Karen Allen and Cate Blanchett, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian with the original Narnia kids, Liam Neeson, Tilda Swinton and Warwick Davis, and The Dark Knight with Christian Bale, the late Heath Ledger, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Gary Oldman and Michael Caine.

I am really looking forward to one hell of a summer season. We may have to hit 1 movie a week, sometimes 2 to see everything I want to see. But for now, run do NOT walk to see Iron Man. You most definitely will not be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home