Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Out with the old...

So, Todd and I bought a new car. We will bring it home on Friday and we are SO excited. Of course, this change brings some sadness. I have had my Dodge Dakota since I was 22 years old so parting with it is kind of sad.

I won't miss not having any space to put groceries, or fish-tailing in the snow. I definitely won't miss the transmission breaking, the radiator leaking, the brakes failing, or the hood bouncing. But, I will miss it. I can't explain it, but I am sure those of you who have parted with a car has had some kind of remorse.
Now, for the new car. It is a 2008 Scion XB, silver****, and SO much fun to drive. Todd likes driving it with the manu-matic feature. Basically, you can shift even though it is a Automatic transmission. I find it pointless, but Todd said it was cool, so there you have it. It is really roomy inside and kind of looks like an old gangster car. All I need now is a tommy gun and a Fedora.
So, without further ado... our new car. Inside and out.




***After I posted this, I decided I wanted the BLUE Scion XB. So, imagine this car blue. There you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home