Thursday, September 13, 2007

CURTAIN UP!!

Hi folks! It is that time again and this Friday marks the beginning of another wonderful Theatre Season here in Buffalo, New York. I am really excited about this year in particular as I get to work with my husband on a GREAT project. More on that later.

This time of year for me means getting back into shape, no more smoking (until New Years Eve), eating better, taking LOTS of Vitamin C, and getting a flu shot. OOoohhhh that winter cold better stay FAR away from me this year. It was kind to me last year. Let's hope it feels generous again.

Here is the line-up of shows that involve my friends and myself. (That I know of)

The School for Scandal
September 13 to October 14, 2007 at Irish Classical Theatre Company
Irish Classical Theatre Company Website
Among a wonderful cast is my husband Todd as Snake and Moses. Hmmm!!

Altar Boyz
September 12 – October 14, 2007 at Musicalfare Theatre Company
Musicalfare Theatre Website
Louis Colaiacovo, Marc Sacco, Paschal Frisina III, Brendan Cataldo and Angel Rosario are the bible bumping boy band. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!



Bat Boy
Oct. 23 – Nov. 11, 2007 at Studio Arena Theatre
Studio Arena Theatre Website
Lou Colaiacovo, Marc Sacco, Nicole Cimato, Loraine O'Donnell, Tim Newell, Phil Farugia, Keith Ersing, Kelly Natale, Charmage Chi, Joe Wiens, Paschal Frisina III and ME!!!
Listen, you get to see people killed, Lou and I kissing AGAIN, Marc half naked and Nicole splunking. What more can you ask for??



Kindertransport
November 29 - December 22, 2007 for JRT Company at The Road Less Traveled Theatre
Jewish Repertory Theatre Website
Todd plays someone. Maybe a transport to someone's kinder??

The Servant of Two Masters
January 11 to February 10, 2008 at Irish Classical Theatre Company
Todd plays papa to Andy Moss. HELLO!!

Beyond the Rainbow
April 23 – May 25, 2008 at Musicalfare Theatre Company
I play Young Judy Garland to Colleen Marchella's Older Judy Garland. Kathy Weese plays my Mother among other female characters, Marc Sacco plays Vincent Minnelli and other male characters, Todd plays Sid Luft and other male characters.



NOW, there are more shows to discuss but I have NO clue when they are!! O'Connell and Company are putting on Dames at Sea with Nicole Cimato and Steel Magnolia's with me playing Shelby. I get to say the famous line, "If you don't leave me alone I'm gonna leave!"



So, get your tickets my friends!! Come and support local theatre companies and local actors. See you on the other side!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home