Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A step in the right direction...

I couldn't go in to Weight Watchers tomorrow, so I went today:

I LOST 1.6 POUNDS!!!!
Thanks to my sweet, and VERY skinny friend Charmagne, I have found something that REALLY works. It is motivating, easy and keeps me on track. It is My Food Diary. It keeps a close watch on my calories, fat, sugar, sodium, and other things that love to attach themselves to my ass.
For those of you who know me, I salt EVERYTHING. I am humiliated to say this... but I even salt my spaghetti. I KNOW, I KNOW!!! However, if you have too much sodium, a sad frown face appears on your diary to let you know. With that said, I am proud to state that I have not salted ONE DAMN thing all week. That is right. NOT ONE THING. AND, I have stayed below my recommended sodium daily intake (2400 mg) every day but one. I want as many smiling faces on my diary as possible. I do not want my new friend, MFD to be frowning.
I am going to say goodbye to my faithful friend Weight Watchers for now. We have been together for 5 years, but it is time for a change. Don't cry WW. It's not you, it's me.
4 pounds down. 7 more pounds to GO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home