Wednesday, November 22, 2006

GOOD MORNING!!

Todd has an ancient scale that, FIRST of all, sounds like it is breaking when you step on it (not a good ego booster), and SECOND, gives you a different weight every time you step on it. Last month or so I got onto it and on 3 separate occasions, one right after another, I weighed 126, 132 then 136. Because I quit WW and started a new program I went out and got Todd a new scale. This one measures your body fat and water weight also! I just weighed myself on this new scale with ALL my clothes on....

DOWN 4.2????? YIKES!

I am SURE that the WW scales are very similar to the Dr.'s office scales BUT REALLY?

TODAY I will smile at the victory, because TOMORROW I will be eating 1.2 pounds of turkey, 1.5 pounds of stuffing, 1 pound of mashed potatoes, and the rest will be gravy and butter. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home