Sunday, September 07, 2008

The ultimate in "Pregnancy Brain"

I know that my pregnancy has all I have been blogging about lately and for the 4 of you that read my blog, I apologize but this story HAS to be told.

While Todd was enjoying the Bills game and sorting through the mail, he asked me why I opened Lisa's Chase Credit Card statement. I have 2 Chase Credit Cards so I must have assumed it was mine and opened it. I remember looking at my online banking and seeing that the last payment made per the statement was not listed on my account and that the account number didn't match ANYTHING I had on either of my Chase Credit Cards. That didn't stop me. My brain reasoned that the account number may have changed and I just never noticed and the payment must not have posted yet. Not sure how the Credit Company would have posted my payments with a different account number, but it didn't even cross my jumbled brain at the time. As I am trying to figure out how I didn't see that my name had changed to Lisa while I opened it, it dawned on me.

I paid the bill.

I opened my neighbors mail and scheduled a payment online to have it paid. Seriously??

I would love to have my brain back at some point. I bet the Garvey's love my pregnancy brain. If I were them I would be throwing their bills in my mailbox from now on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi and Andy said...

That is hysterical!!! The pregnancy brain continues through after having the baby, so you should get your brain back in about....wait...dunno- it has been so long since I have had one!

xoxo
See you soon

Sunday, September 07, 2008 4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home